Beside the feed water heaters and condensers Doosan Škoda Power can also design accessories that are necessary for heater/condenser operation. Furthermore, we can design other heat exchangers, water-water type or steam-water type.
Design according to EN standards, ASME code, AD Merkblatt, HEI Standard, TEMA Standard
Main steam jet air ejectors (MSJAE), starting ejectors
- - Steam jet air ejectors are used for extraction of non-condensables out of condenser. They help maintain the vacuum inside the condenser.
- - Starting ejector is used to quickly evacuate the condenser and turbine at the start-up.
Water jet air ejectors (WJAE)
- - Water jet air ejectors are used for extraction of non-condensables out of the condenser. They help maintain the vacuum inside the condenser.
Vent steam condenser
- - Majority of last stage vent steam from gland sealings condense inside VSC. Rest of the steam-air mixture is lead out of VSC via fans.
Gland steam condenser
- - If back-pressure turbine is required and there is no other heater where gland steam could be taken, gland steam condenser is used.
Combined vent steam and gland steam condenser
- - For back-pressure turbines combined VSCGSC can fully replace the separate arrangement. Suction in VSC is created using steam jet air ejector, extracting the steam-air mixture out of VSC.
Flash tanks, feed water tanks and other tanks
- - Flash tanks are used for separating the liquid and steam phases after the pressure drop.
- - Tanks
- - Tanks without deaerator
- - Demi water reserve tank, condensate tank, etc.