Quality Management System (QMS)
Processes to ensure the precision delivery of top quality, good value products and services are the driving force behind our Quality Management System (QMS).
Our core objectives in relation to quality are:
- Complaint free project delivery without any complaints
- Maintaining a good reputation as a supplier
- Zero failure of our products and services
- Zero failure of our processes
Environmental Management System (EMS)
Whatever the location or project, we are committed to continuous improvement in all areas of Environmental Protection. This demonstrates to customers and the wider public alike our positive approach to achieving sound environmental results.
Our environmental protection objectives are:
- To comply with all legislative requirements
- To ensure and work in accordance with best practice in relation to the protection of the environment
- To improve the efficiency of our steam engine products – to save natural resources and achieve lower emissions
- To be a good, environmentally concious, neighbour to our employees, customers and partners
Health and Safety (H&S) always comes first
Our primary concern is for the health and safety of every employee or person involved with Doosan Škoda Power.
Our core H&S objectives are:
- Protection of all employees, and reducing risks at work
- To create and use best possible practices in relation to health and safety at work
- To ensure our employees and customers remain committed to constantly improving H&S at work
Click the following links to see more related topics.
The motto and goal of all our activities are better products and services for our customers.
Doosan’s Our Strategy is based on the principle of “2G” - Growth of Business by Growth of People. 2G is a virtuous circle where people drive the business growth, which in turn provides our people the opportunity for advancement. Doosan believes that sustained success can only come through people.
Find out how Doosan Škoda Power is creating innovation and changes around the world.